Monday, April 8, 2013

TAC Member: Robert Lynch


Aloha and Welcome! My name is Robert Lynch and I am pleased and excited to be returning to the TAC for my second year as a fellow. Last year I enjoyed learning from both clients and fellow TAC’s and I look forward to even more this year.

I am a graduate student in the Physics Education Research Group here at UC Davis and greatly enjoy teaching. I’ve taught physics to many different students, from middle school science camp to upper division physics majors, to bio-scientists, pre-med’s and engineers. Out of these experiences I’ve formed my ideas about teaching and learning. I am thoroughly convinced of two things. First, baring grossly extenuating circumstances, no discipline, be it physics or art or anything in between, is truly beyond the grasp of anyone. And second, students learn best when they do the learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment