Sunday, April 8, 2012

STACC: Ann T. Chang

Hello again UCD TA Consultants' blog readers. I'm so happy to be part of the TAC for yet another quarter! This quarter I'm taking an even more behind-the-scenes role as the Senior TA Consultant Coordinator as Heather and Jamiella take the reins as Coordinators. For those of you that regularly follow the blog, that means you'll be hearing a lot less from me and a whole lot more from other TACs. I'm happy to say I'm leaving you in immensely capable hands.


For those of you who don't know me, I am a finishing ecology Ph.D. student (6th year) and have been with the TAC since April 2010. My time in the TAC has changed my teaching in so many positive ways and I know with the new cohort of TACs and consultations I will be learning so much more this quarter. I hope to meet you in your classroom and consultation room soon!


When I'm not thinking about teaching, consulting, and my thesis, I'm knitting, crafting, or experimenting in the kitchen. I also enjoy taking my dog (and my husband) on long walks and coming home to a good glass of red wine.

No comments:

Post a Comment