Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hi, TAC blog readers! My name's Matt; I'm an anthropology PhD student and a 2nd year fellow and teaching consultant at The Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL). I'm excited to join my returning and new colleagues in sharing our knowledge, thoughts and practices with the wider graduate teaching community. And I'm especially excited about the possibility of learning about what has been happening in classrooms across campus. For all of us at CETL, teaching and making a difference in our students' education matters. We're ready to work with you to make your classrooms rewarding and collaborative learning spaces. You can find me in Young Hall 2Q; my office door is always open, and I hope you'll stop by to talk throughout the quarter!

No comments:

Post a Comment