Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Hi Everyone,

As a new TA consultant, I am very excited and look forward to work with TAC. I am interested in teaching, specifically in promoting student engagement in the classroom. In addition to be a Ph.D. student and consultant, I also teach at Davis Chinese School. I enjoyed teaching whether in university context or adult school setting. The more I teach, the more I enjoyed in it.

I am currently a PhD. Candidate in Education at the University of California, Davis. My emphasis area is educational policy and school organization. Currently, I am working on my dissertation on Student Engagement and Quality of Higher Education: A Contextual and Analytical Study of Current Taiwanese Undergraduates. My educational background is multidisciplinary from B.A. in Chinese Literature with minor in Foreign Language at National Tsinghua University (2001-2005), Master in Educational Leadership at The University of Montana, National Chengchi University (2005-2007).

When I am not teaching or writing my dissertation, I enjoyed spending time hanging out with friends, play board games and travel.

No comments:

Post a Comment