Thursday, March 31, 2011

TAC Member - Ann T. Chang

Hello! I'm a 2nd year TA Consultant, a first year TA Consultant Co-Coordinator, and a 5th year in the Graduate Group in Ecology specializing in behavioral ecology.

I am excited to be serving the UCD graduate student community for another year. My career goals are to teach ecology and/or to continue helping others improve their teaching through learning and teaching centers like UCD's Center for Excellence in Teaching and Learning (CETL). Being a TAC has helped me so much in my ability to react to challenges in the classroom that I find I am a much more confident instructor now. I hope to be able to pass that to my peers for years to come.

Outside of researching and the TAC, I like to knit, play with my dog, have marathon tv show watching sessions, read, and look for wildlife in urban settings. Long walks on the beach are great too...

I look forward to meeting you at the TA Orientation, in workshops, and in consultations!

No comments:

Post a Comment